Get Expert Help
Creating a successful special event requires extraordinary planning, flawless execution, additional staffing, and a lot of extra time. Oftentimes, College of Arts and Sciences (CAS) departments and its affiliates do not have the time, staff, knowledge, or skills to plan and execute an event successfully. The University of Oregon CAS Conference and Event Services is a full-service conference and event services provider that will help you create the type of event you want, manage the many details, and make the entire planning process easier for you.
With years of experience producing a wide spectrum of campus events, you can rely on us for the experience, expertise, attention to detail, and the convenience you need to put on a successful event.
Services We Provide
- Full-service event planning and coordination
- Budget development & financial management
- Lodging & transportation arrangements
- Vendor research and management
- Catering arrangements
- Staging production
- Staff & volunteer management
- Parking arrangements
- Online registration and guest RSVP management
- Name tag, place card, signage production
- On-site event management
- Post-event evaluation